Organic Cotton Scarf by Paddy Stewart
Only a few left in stock
Organic Cotton Summer Scarf - 70 x 200cm
This painting shows the Yam and Bush Tomato Dreamings. You can see the Yams and the small round berries of the Bush Tomatoes. The place associated with this Dreaming is west of Yuendumu. In the Dreamtine the people used to eat these fruits and vegetables, just as our old people lived off them. What I have painted here is the Dreamtime Yams and Bush Tomatoes. I painted them here for the children to see.
This scarf is from Better World Arts. Artists receive royalties. Better World Art are members of the Indigenous Art Code.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong