Tote Bag Jagun
Only a few left in stock
Cotton. Approximately 34 x 40 cm. Designed in Australia.
About the Artist
Contemporary Aboriginal Artist, Holly Sanders, is a proud Bundjalung woman. Through her art, she aims to share her stories, culture, and Country in a contemporary way. The colours and patterns used in her work are inspired by her ancestral homeland, Bundjalung Country of Australia’s East Coast. Painting is important for her identity, well-being and expresses the way she understands and respects her culture, ancestors, and Country. Her art is a reflection of her connection to Country and used to develop a modern interpretation of her Aboriginal culture.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong