'Wanpiny' Brow Soap
Only a few left in stock
Wanpiny pronounced 'one-pin-e' means eyebrow in Walmajarri
Give your brows shape using brow soap for fuller looking brows that give a sleek, uniform, brushed up appearance reminiscent of laminated brows, instead of using eyebrow gel or pomade.
Containing essential oils Rosemary, Lavender and Cedawood to promote hair growth and stimulate hair follicles as well as reducing hair loss by balancing the oil-producing glands.
DIRECTIONS: Lightly mist the surface of the soap once you have a goopy consistency, run a clean spoolie brush along the damp bar of soap, making sure the bristles are fully coated but not overflowing with soap. Brush into the brows and push up and away sort of like laminating your brows. Then, you can manipulate the hair positioning to suit.
INGREDIENTS: Coconut Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerine (vegetable origin), Aloe Vera Gel, Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol (made from vegetable glycerine), Sorbitan Oleate, Oat Protein, Sustainable Palm Oil, Salvia rosmarinus (Rosemary), Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) and Cupressus funebris (Cedawood).
How to dispose? Remove label and put in general waste, rinse and place in recycling bin.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong