Warndu Wattleseed, Macadamia and Australian White Clay Exfoliating Soap Bar
Temporarily out of stock
Warndu bring you a zero waste, exfoliating soap bar in plastic free packaging. This soap features the power of our stunning Australian Native Botanicals.
This bar is made using both freshly roasted and ground Wattleseed as well as the otherwise by-product (the husk). This soap is a delightful way to gently exfoliate the skin and leave you squeaky clean.
◎ Size: 140g Exfoliating goodness soap (65 x 60 x 30mm)
◎ Instructions: Use like any other exfoliating bar, rub onto wet skin and scrub away the day. Store on a draining soap dish or in a dry place.
◎ Ingredients: Saponified organic coconut oil, saponfiied Australian olive oil, saponified organic castor oil, saponified organic macadamia oil, organic shea butter, spring water, Australia native wattleseed.
Crafted by Warndu and made with love and lemon myrtle on Ooray Farm in Byron Bay.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong