Wattleseed 20g by Kaiyu Superfoods
Temporarily out of stock
Kaiyu wattle seed (Acacia Victoriae) is both sourced from wild harvesters and grown organically. Wattle seed is 20% protein, is gluten-free and has a low GI (glycaemic index), which means that it is more slowly digested, absorbed and metabolised and releases glucose gradually into the bloodstream. It may also help you feel fuller! Wattleseed is also a good source of magnesium, zinc, calcium, iron and selenium.
Indigenous Australians have been using wattleseed for thousands of years. The seed is pounded and used it as a flour to make a type of damper. Traditional knowledge passed down through the generations identified which wattle varieties were edible and which were not. There are close to 1000 species of wattle in Australia and not all are edible.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong