White Chocolate with Davidson's Plum (Ooray) by Chocolate on Purpose
Temporarily out of stock
Artisan - Hand Crafted
Chocolate on Purpose™ is a proud 100% Aboriginal Australian owned business and Australia's first Indigenous chocolate company.
Their premier chocolate range is “Bush Food Chocolate™ combining premium, gourmet chocolate with Australian native botanicals aka 'Bush Food'. Ancient flavours, such as Daalgaal (Illawarra Plum), Guwandang (Quandong), Boombera (Macadamia Nut), Wyrrung (Wild Rosella) and many others. Through these delicious flavours they share the traditional use of the botanicals, to deepen respect for Indigenous wisdom and culture.
Chocolate on Purpose™ is disrupting the face of the specialty chocolate market through delivering real industry impact by solving the problems along their business footprint: under-representation of Indigenous farmers; modern slavery; unsustainable palm oil farming and truth telling toward Reconciliation in this country.
Please note allergens/intolerance: milk protein; lactose; emulsifier: soya lecithen; natural vanillin. Manufactured in a facility using Tree Nuts.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong