Wild Harvested Wattleseed Balsamic Vinegar by Warndu
Temporarily out of stock
Made using wild harvested wattleseed from the Flinders Ranges, this candied balsamic champions the nutty, coffee and chocolate flavours of the wattleseed. Perfect mixed with our oils as a delightful salad dressing, great in baking or drizzled over fruits and ice cream. Wattleseed is a traditional source of carbohydrates and protein, potassium, calcium, iron and zinc.
Each bottle is:
Capacity: 250 ml
Height: 17 cm
Diameter: 5.5 cm
Shelf Life: 24 months
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong