Wild Peach Chutney by Indigiearth
Only a few left in stock
A rich and spicy fruit chutney with the peachy apricot flavour of the Desert Quandong. A tiny hint of chili makes this chutney very versatile, great mixed through with sour cream or cream cheese to make a spicy dip. All Australian ingredients.
About Quandongs: Regarded as the second most powerful native superfood after Kakadu Plums, the Indigiearth premium air-dried Quandong (Native Peach) Powder is packet with protein, natural oils, iron and zinc, vitamin C and antioxidants. Quandongs were traditionally eaten and used as bush medicine. They are grown widely throughout the central deserts and southern areas of Australia, especially in arid areas.
Note: Information about Australian native foods provided is a guide only. Nutritional value decreases with the cooking process.
Quandong, apple, spring water, cane sugar, onion, cider vinegar, salt, mountain pepper, lemon myrtle.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong