'Yarragaa Mayrraa' A5 Kraft Notebook by Corban & Blair
Only a few left in stock
This hand bound A5 kraft journal is perfect for keeping notes. The A5 kraft notebook features Lucy Simpson's design cover and striped elastic closure.
Lucy Simpson is a Yuwaalaraay woman (northwest New South Wales), founder of design studio Gaawaa Miyay (2009), is a process led graphic designer / textile artist and maker specialising in visual narrative, installation art, textile and conceptual design.
Material: Printed kraft cardboard outer, elastic closure. A5 plain wire-bound recycled paper pad – 70 pages of 80gsm paper
Size: 1.5(d) × 15.7(w) × 21.0(h) cm
Made in Australia
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong